Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Obligatory Post...

It's that time again. The year is almost up and I feel the need to make 2015 goals. This is where I promise to do better with such and such or make more effort to do this and that. Then I wait a year to come back and see what I did not do. Maybe this coming year will be different? Maybe I can get myself into some new routines? More unlikely things have happened! No point in wasting time worrying about what didn't happen in the past. I can't undo my lost promises. All I can do is make an honest effort to try. So, that said I will make an effort to post more. I do miss blogging. I have to give up the idea that I will be writing fascinating things the world will rush to read and instead just worry about getting thoughts written down. If anyone reads them fine. If not that is no big deal either. People were not reading them when they were stuck in my head before. No actual goals of number of posts, followers, comments, etc.. Just me hoping I can visit more often and try to write out some ideas, reviews, and whatever random thoughts comes to mind.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics