Monday, November 25, 2013

2014 Goals

It's that time of year where I start thinking about next years goals. 2013 was not a great one for me as far as getting things accomplished. One thing I having been thinking about is blogging again. Don't laugh! I know I have said this numerous times without actually doing it. Between posting on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook I have pretty much ignored Blogger. I do miss blogging though. There is something different to that type of writing compared to posts on other social media. 

The other thing to consider is what to blog? Do I want to keep it focused on one topic or whatever comes to mind? I know for the reader it is probably best to stay on one topic. I don't know if I could do that or not. Also, do I want to wait until January or start in December? 

Right now I am leaning on keeping the focus on 3 main topics--cooking, reading, and drinking. I may throw in the random post from time to time just to make sure I keep posting regularly. I am probably going to start in December too. Why wait? 

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics