Thursday, January 03, 2019

2018 Reading Challenge

So I missed my reading goal for 2018. I set a goal of 125 books and only read 101. That comes out to 81% of my goal. A low B. Not something I am particularly happy about. I was slightly worse in 2017 when I also set a goal of 125 and only read 97 for a 78%. A high C. So I did improve a few percentage points from last year... I am setting the same goal for 2019 of 125 books. I briefly thought of lowering my goal for this year but figured I would take one more shot at 125. Besides it is not really important if I hit my goal anyway. I purposely set it high to give me something to shoot for without worrying too much if I fall short. As always I am including comics and graphic novels. For comics I can either read the collected trade or for ones I read in individual issues I will wait until I have read what is in the trade before including it. I do hope to hit at least 72 books which comes out to 6 a month in addition to the comics and graphic novels. The plan is to update here throughout the year how my progress is going. We will see how that goal works out too...

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics