Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 Reading Goals

As usual I am late sitting down and writing this. January is almost half over already. At least I have been been reading this month. I thought about trying one of the many reading challenges I have seen on the internet. Or just coming up with my own challenge. In the end I decided to just do it like I always do and read what I like or sounds interesting. I will keep an eye on what I read and try to mix things up, but not worry too much about if I am hitting all the genres, etc.. I am putting a number on my Goodreads page for a goal. I am shooting for 100 books this year. I usually split my goal and do so many for books and so many for graphic novels. This time I figured I would combine them into one total. I don't really care how it ends up. I figure it will be at least 50 books and then the rest as graphic novels. The plan is to then blog about how things are going. I know I am not good about blogging so we will see how well that works out. I have read 6 things so far which I will try to write up in a different post or posts. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics